[pnpgm] dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 18:49:31 CET 2019

"Aye, I expect we must rescue our comrades."  Dorhak shakes his head in disgust.

"Everyone prepare for boarding...best weapons and armor."

He turns to Kiet and says "Kiet!  You can send messages to people over a distance, yes?  Well tell that wee faerry to scout out that the ship we head towards for magic and then report back here!  Or I will consider it mutiny!  Crewmen, ready any grapples we might have."

Dorhak moves to put on his full armor, with shield, sword in sheath, mace, and throwing axe.