[pnpgm] Game Update #110- File #823 - Gnorf explores cave

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 04:11:00 CET 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #110 sequence (file #823)

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]:
                 Arawn gave Kiet a weighted
smile, gently shaking his head when

                 "I can do so or else spirit it, and us, away if need be. But

            GM: Ack.

            From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
                 Fremea knows all the humans will
be down for a while, and hears talking outside
the cave. Though something definitely feels more
tension and just casual talk, even if she doesn't
understand it, until it is translated to her. At
that point, she recons the area to make sure
there is nothing more coming at them, figuring
that Unali will tell the others the humans are all knocked out.
            GM: Ack. I assume you mean leave the cave?