[pnpgm] Game Update #109 - File #813 - Gnorf steps up

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 00:36:10 CET 2019

Fremea knows all the humans will be down for a while, and hears talking outside the cave. Though something definitely feels more tension and just casual talk, even if she doesn't understand it, until it is translated to her. At that point, she recons the area to make sure there is nothing more coming at them, figuring that Unali will tell the others the humans are all knocked out.