[pnpgm] Kiet speaks up

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Apr 25 02:35:18 CEST 2019

Kiet looks surprised at the idea the armor might be intelligent.  The power it takes to make such an object is tremendous, and its integral power is dramatically more than the usual enchanted item.  Kiet will need to be careful with it.

Later, after the summary of why we were here is spelled out, Kiet says "I also remind you that whatever it is the Vahearans seek, its goal is something fiendish against my homeland.  While it is imperfect, I assure you that my home island is as dear to me as your homes are to you."

Sent from my iPad