[pnpgm] Update #71

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Apr 20 23:38:02 CEST 2019

   "A simple, no thank you, would suffice," Arawn replied. "As to whether I 'learned' anything, things played out exactly as I foresaw. I could've taken that ship out from our deck but there was a reason I did what I did. Though it might not make sense to you right now.
​
   I won't follow the wyrm, at your request. But please mind your manners and don't threaten me, chains or otherwise. I ride this ship to help speed you along even though it slows me down."