[pnpgm] Game Update #69 - File #559 - Loot sold and Leaving Dechat

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 05:40:52 CEST 2019

Pyan doesn't look over the treasure be quiet happy with his current supplies. so unless someone mentions a thing they think Pyan would be interested in Pyan will happily take his share of the gold, more a thing of respect(both the party toward him by offering it and him towards the party by accepting it) than actually valuing it for wealth.
BTW Pyan's SOP with the language necklace is to retry failures the next day if no one else is going to use it. I thought I mentioned that but you don't show it on the necklace uses
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.