[pnpgm] Game Update #69 - File #559 - Loot sold and Leaving Dechat

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 23:11:48 CEST 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #69 sequence (file #559)

            From Dorhak: [Re: Malic]
                 Guys,
                 i cannot find anywhere any
mention of Malic.  I know I saw one once.  I can
not locate it at all. could someone please post
me a copy, or a link, or something?
                 i have searched and searched.  Nothing.
                 please help?
            GM: Ack.  By now you found it.  This
is why I label updated by a update # and file
#.  So you can check if missed a update by the
numbers.  The file is actual file number and can
be used on website directly like
/536.txt and will show it directly for URL.