[pnpgm] Battle Aftermath

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Sep 26 05:28:37 CEST 2018

   Sorry for the delays in posting everyone. I had sent battle choices to Scott a while back (before the fight actually started) and didn't have a chance to sit down long enough to adjust them for the previous update or to reply to anyone. Would have loved to translocate Arawn to the prow and have Repel Evil hopefully send the giant fleeing (but nice save everyone - just got to see to Z'leyra now). But up for 48 hours, work and then two birthdays since the last update - and now finally getting a chance to rest like a normal person.
   Anyways now to adjust to the situation at hand.​

---
​
Unali:   Nice idea on flight and such. Send me a direct email right away next time and I'll be happy to work something out. And maybe we can come up with strategies over the next couple of weeks for you to close the gap in similar future situations.​

Z'leyra:   Communicating with Scott on best option to heal you as I'm not sure how close to death vs unconsciousness Z'leyra's at and want to minimize risking your death by making the mistake of delaying a phase or 2 for healing to kick in (Healing Mist heals each Turn, not Phase, so checking on this for you along with other options)

---

   Once I'm done communicating with Scott I'll have a proper post for Arawn:)