[pnpgm] Game Update #37 - File #369 - Giant Combat Turn 1: Phase 1+2

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 01:14:11 CEST 2018

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shman/1st Mate
..Barbasa.........Warror..Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
   Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #37 sequence (file #369)

         From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
           Apris 10th ~ 2:20 pm

           Raddok has gotten in the habit of wearing his armor much more,
           since their unpleasant surprise with the mermen invasion. He
           always is wearing a  weapon now. Today (an even-numbered day -
           he carries his great sword on odd-numbered days) he is equipped
           with his shield and mace. Feeling satisfied after his lunch, &
           having refreshed after bathing/swimming in the sea all the
           previous day with his swimming lessons, he has put on his
           leather armor, leaving the quilted armor beside his great
           sword in his locker. He has gone up to the rear top deck to
           watch the sea behind them, and be near a shadow from the
           mast's sails if he needs to get out of the sun.

           He looks around and notices that very few folks are on the
           upper deck. The only one near him is the seaman at the ship's
           wheel.

           Apris 10, about 2:26 pm

           When the crewman lookout spots the Sea Giant and....
         GM: Ack.  Will try to remember the even/odd day thing for weapons.
             If I forget remind me. :)  Good post.  Thanks for reminding
             me what a Giant can do with ship rails! I love when players
             remind evil GMs things. :)