[pnpgm] The reason why I don't post much.

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 17:32:40 CEST 2018

Trigger warning.

Now as we don't yet have the commitment to each other to warrant a completely hand crafted and original introduction here is my template one.
I don't think It's fair to insist that I not be a jerk when you actively prevent me from learning how to not be a jerk. In fact I consider that tormenting.
Me being a jerk isn't abusive it's just me being my honest self.
I said that first so that you actually read it instead of throwing a hissy fit and refuse to pay attintion to what I'm saying and make up a rash opinion of what I'm saying.
I'm a severely autistic(Read:contemptibly obnoxious to interact with socially), officially PDD-NOS, linguistics savant.
to turn a phrase, I use 'offinsive language like a sailor' and no one will teach me how to talk politely.
It's hard for me.I want social interaction, unusual but I assure you it's purely for Selfish reasons.(A pun the morphemes of Selfish of synonyms for the morphemes of autism), I know that people can help me do thing that I have trouble doing.
I was following their guidelines, what i refused to do is to magical fellow their every whim without being notified of them .
But I can't afford to bribe the few people with explicate knowledge of social interactions to explain them to me and I can't learn from observing others myself because that's an invasion of privacy which is a big No-No.

I try my hardiest to be the lest of Jerk as possible, don't think it is fair to ask more than that from me.And if you are going to ban me for expressing it I don't want to be a part of your group anyways.
I don't think it is fair to ask me to behave properly When I'm struggling my hardest to do that and you want tell me how to when I ask, and that you get offended if I try to learn how to behave properly behind your back.
I got interested in languages to help me communicate. But you what to know what the primary use of language(English at least) isn't about communicating ideas, to borrow an expression from J.K Rowling. You just point and grunt. You just mention something like the idea(not the idea it self) and inflect.
I said what I meant,it's not my fault you didn't hear what I meant.
What I meant to say is that is A valid parsing of what I said. Shouldn't that be enough. It seams unfair to put the burden of hearing the correct meaning on me sense I'm not the one doing it.
But I know life isn't fair.
I keep asking people to ignore how I'm saying it and instead to listen to what I'm actually saying, people refuse to take me literally and people think I'm trolling and if I insist they take that as proof that I'm trolling.
But that isn't the only reason why Studying English is useless for communication. Now when I hear something I consider all thee possible parsings of what they said. But people don't say what they mean. I know they say "The non-verbal component was made up of body language (55 percent) and tone of voice (38 percent)." But there estimation is off for causal conversations it's 99.9999999% Not what you say but how you say it, the other ~6% is in how you say not in what you say. I wish someone had let me know that before I wasted my time on learning what the words meant. Hyperlexia my ass.
I've even learned how to use language poetically to express my feeling when I talk, which is oh so popular with NTs, but when I express my emotions I'm being a jerk.
In case you missed it I'm an expert at the formalities of language use. As an autistic is should be obvious that I'm totally inept at the social subtleties of language use.
Yes I know my text often has errors(spelling, typing and missing words) in it I suffer from(thou 'though' would be more accurate it's not the phrase :( ) Tachyphemia, I can still be knowledgeable about linguistics.
And I know the Tachyphemia only formally only refers to speech. but it is caused by thinking faster then your body can keep up.(see Some Problems of Cluttering by Langová J. · Morávek M. ) My problem is I only get to the word level then move on. the final step of translating it into phonemes or letters is skipped.
I'm good at using Languages in the ways that they are formally defined.
I speak literally all the time not that I only speak only literally. Words can have more than one meaning, haven't you heard of a pun. As I said I heard it, I didn't say a heard it correctly. And Metaphors can be point to the exact means they the speaker intends, which is what I meant by they are sloppy, which is what I meant by not literal. e.g. If a meant"she moved with feline grace" I don't say. "She moved like a dog." Or a less forced but less clear example "Don't use that language!" when they mean "Don't talk about that subject," not that "You should use more polite language."(Which is confusing because the paraphrase(They both imply that you should change the language that you are using.) 'Watch your language,' does usually mean that you shouldn't be rude.) I my meaning are inhumanly precise at their target, whether that be just to give a formal definition or to a poetic use of the word along side it.
"Savants are people who have extraordinary capabilities not found in neurotypical people."André Müller
People mostly talk not to say what their words mean but solely so that they have something to inflect. As such the specific meaning are unimportant, they can get by by getting in the general area of what they mean.
NT are not CAPABLE of saying literally what they mean practically all the time. They of unable to put their ideas into words and they are don't instinctively consider all the possible meanings of a sentence.
NTs practically always beat around the bush and they stubbornly refuse to consider the fact that you might be beating the bush itself.  The the meaning that you specifically said is the last thing a NT would consider your intent to mean for anything more complex than an isolated sentence.They may say "be careful. That car is reversing" But the two sentences don't mean anything more together than the some of their meanings in isolation, they don't see the forest through the trees. In fact I once read an argument that Socrates was wrong because he said 'this' but what he actually meant 'that' and that what he actually was saying was the truth therefore he wasn't correct.
NT aren't just using Metaphors, they are just being sloppy. e.g. If a meant they say thing like "She moved like a dog." when they mean "she moved with feline grace."
By metaphor I meant "a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract." Obviously they are use using "a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable." Which is what I believe is what the AGs meant by barbarian.
By Linguistic Savant I mean I'm a hyper-communicator.(to barrow the form of hyperlexia).  I can't count the times that people have said that "It sounds like you are saying 'Something'"(notice the condescending tone) and that 'something' is the message I was trying to convey.
In fact precisely expressing myself is to natural I can't help it. The messages that I'm unintentionally communicating are easier for people to accept as they lack the precision of my consciously produced messages.   The fist letter I wrote to my finance I tried my hardest to hide the fact that I had a crush on her because I didn't want to appear creepy. She thinks it was a love letter. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.