[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #351 - Next Leg - Provini to Tilal

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:23:16 CEST 2018

Fremea hears the call, and again grabs her bow and a quiver of arrows, flying straight out of the hold. When she sees the giant coming, she wonders if fire would hurt more than multiple arrows. She will cast her fire arrows at max EL and fly towards the giant, shooting it before it can get to the ship. Maybe even distract it from the ship so it cannot damage it.