[pnpgm] Update #35 - Apr 4-9th - Raddok (IBT, etc)

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 19:00:36 CEST 2018

[OOC: thanks, Scott for the IBT update. These notes reflect that knowedge.]

Apris 6, ~ 8 a.m. Raddok, having been cleared by K'leyra from further seaman training at this time, asks Kiet about scheduling time to learn to use his new dagger. He wants to focus on this training for the next several days [OOC - to level 2, at least]. He helps on the ship, with the others.

Apris 7 - Raddok is one of the witnesses to Arawn's trick in rescuing the seal caught in the whirlpool, and sends a thumbs-up to the alfar.

Apris 8 - Raddok's dagger training with Kiet is interrupted by the sudden heavy storm, but they use the time below decks to teach Raddok some points of close-in combat in crowds, much to the dismay of those nearby. Catcalls are almost loud enough to drown out the sound of the storm overhead for a minute or two, until people can scramble out of the way as Raddok dodges back without looking behind him.

Apris 10 (or 11th, depending on their schedule in Provini), Raddok takes a day's break from dagger training to again practice swimming while in port, for the day this time, under their appointed trainer. [OOC - I keep forgetting who's teaching this - Kiet? - my apologies; I'm making a note the next time I find it in the notes]

Raddok will continue to use Marentian language as much as possible on board ship, and Dwarf Elder with Dorhak & Arawn (& any other that want to practice/refresh their use of either language). He hopes for a little more concentrated practice after he feels more comfortable with his dagger. He's beginning to think that sometime before they reach Vahear, perhaps he should practice his Fomorian, too. He falls asleep at night, after his watches, still planning, but glad of his progress.

Bess L. Hadley