[pnpgm] Mini IBT

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 22:08:39 CEST 2018

   Today I worked on the mini IBT document.  This is a better
   detailed report on points earned so far.  You can examine it
   and change if needed. All changes can be done now but will
   be invalid once land fall is done on Vahear.  For those
   not given IBT info by Vahear you'll be SOL>

   Based on some reviews some changes will be needed

   * Mournath - Sent skype msg - Spear skill is already maxed.  Need
     to change skill or can use those points for CEP.

   * Mae - No IBT :<

   * Ix - Sent skype msg.  You will be maxed in Dancer (see file).
     So may want to choose a new skill after that.

   This file will be on my site at very bottom of links.  It will be
   updated after each port of call is entered.

   Skills/Spells selected keep in mind any possible Max limits so
   can select other skills.

   Here is a link for now as well.

http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/miniibt.txt