[pnpgm] speech re appreciation

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Oct 11 23:52:48 CEST 2018

   Arawn shook his head when Z'leyra first mentioned her indebtedness. "You don't owe me a thing. I'm just glad you're alive and well."

   When she extended her efforts to enchanting items for those who assisted he smiled as a sign of gratitude. "I appreciate it but there is no need on my part. But if any should be thanked it would be the Lords and Ladies of the Sidh and the King of the True Sidh. I implored them heavily to help you survive the flood of life-energies that needed to be rushed through your body.
   I'm sure they would appreciate an offering or some other sign of your gratitude, however you choose to give it."