[pnpgm] Mournath

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 18:13:54 CEST 2018

Pyan, "I'm fine with the language necklace and the battlemind, but I think I'll have to draw the line there.... although being an otter does sound fun." --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.