[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 16:51:10 CET 2018

Yes, Zabyra may stay.

At first, the Captain is incensed about someone stowing away.  Not paying for passage is akin to theft.  Then there is the issue of where to put her.

his anger is assuaged by her offer of the wine for sale.  This would make it close to passage cost plus her supply needs.

"all right.  She can stay, but one little bit of trouble and she goes overboard!"  He looks at her and says, "You’ll have to sleep in the hold."

We will sell the wine just as Zabyra suggests.  Also, we will replace any lost items like the hammock that blew away.  Plus food and water.

* "Considering the trouble some of you had in the last port, I think we should spend a minimum time in this port.  Once all of the repairs are made and stores replaced, we will head back out to sea.  If we have to stay overnight because it’s finished late in the day, fine.  Then we head out at first light."