[pnpgm] Languages

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 05:31:03 CET 2018

Kiet checks around the boat to ask if anyone besides himself knows Cerulean.

"Our next port is Halle, part of the Cerulean empire.  Interesting people, but not sure about them.  Certainly an interesting government.  Anyway, if anybody needs to use the language necklace for their language, I know enough to start.  Anybody got a better grasp of their language?"

Kiet smacks his head with the palm of his hand when he sees Zabyra has stowed away.  Geez. Of all the gin joints in all the world...and she has to walk into this one.  Or board this ship.  Fine to look at but kinda flaky.

Well, at least she brought wine.

Sent from my iPad