[pnpgm] Update #46 - Raddok asks Kiet a favor

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 22:52:59 CET 2018

"Well, I am no healer, but I’ll be happy to look at it."

Kiet examines the wound and does his best to tell if it’s a problem or not.  "You know, I do have an item that could heal it for you.  I haven’t really advertised this, but it’s no secret either.  One dagger I have can heal wounds, of all things.  Would you like to try it?"

If so, Kiet will grab his dark, almost black, wooden buckler shield plus the dagger it holds.  He pulls the dagger from its sheath (attached to the shield) and hands it to Raddok and explains how to use it but warns him not to interrupt the vibrations from the dagger.

"A useful item, don’t you think?"

Sent from my iPad