[pnpgm] Update..good and bad...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 06:24:20 CET 2018

I fiinished update today after starting it pre-pc crash some 3? weeks ago.

That's good news.

Bad news its sucky formatted.
Let me explain.  My old pc editor dos edit.com is what i used.
It handled formats and such 'as is' so would not fubar it in other editors.
I liked to format it manually.  Column 11 start text with indents of
3 more.  Then end around  late 70s column.

This is why you only relaly saw 60 odd characters per line.
This goes back to BBS days when screens were 80 columns.

Now back to now.  AT least half of update was done in this pre crash editor.
Rest - mainly the encounters of 3 days.  Was done in wordpad.

I notice when i loaded in Notepad, Wordpad and open office it changed
the format 3 separate times.

Yes Word wrap is on.
Now modern WPers have a simple Format document poof fix!
Well since I used Hard CR (Carriage returns), LFs (line feeds/EOF end
of lines) and extra spaces to fit in columns I set.
This quick fix is difficult.

I could spend several hors redoing this.
But sadly I only have 1 hour left today before bed.
In fact my ver of hti sfile is fine in wordpad using pagesetup as 0
and max on right.
But once i uploaded to browser..it messed up again..

So I hope you guys don't mind this junky update.
Its only a few sectios.
If you guys still can't read it i can retry to reformat it manually next week.
I can even send the file as a ttachment.
Then maybe you can redo your page setup in wordpad to 0 left if i
recall and so theresno left margin.
Maybe you can see it?
As in mine its all formatted fine.

I do apologize but I rather get it out finally.
Let me knwo if still too difficult to read.

I'll beat staff for thier mistake.

So for now...here ya go!

Next update will not hae this issue!