[pnpgm] monsters return!

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 02:10:20 CET 2018

Found it!
I was looking for years for my pnp files i put on cd years ago.
Mainly my pbem early adventures 1-4 or so.
Since on my game site i have all 8 pbems online.
But i goofed and uploaded wrong index.htms ie actual web layouts.

So for years I've looked for it.

I was expecting

1\  2\ 3\

on cd...well

It was GAmes\rpg\p.arj

For those who don't know Arj is like a zip format bt is more
efficient in some cases.
So I found this file today.
And bam..its there...

Including monser2.txt :)

Granted all the files are 2008 which is 90%of what I stored on old pc.

But I'm back...

So belay for searching for file.

But now I'm sad..

monster2.zip this file has the original drafts me and Richard did on
the v2 monsters.
Reading those draftsnad emalis...
I miss him...

He had better gras of pnp creatures so I learned tons form him.
But I think if I don't overestimate had better grasp of spells.
Since he added about 200 spells form my files.
Sigh..the good old days...
We've missed alot of good folks here
Richard, John Hooten and others....sigh