[pnpgm] Files....

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 03:24:54 CET 2018

Ok.  Looks like I've researched what major files I'll be mssing.
Was able to find and recover some on my own like
* CNL.txt my cost next level
* GMscreen.txt - basically all gm screen charts file
* Nmagic.txt - book 4 - natural magic items also thinks to John.
* Book4 - encounter tables i found on my email attachments.

So yeah I'l miss some GM stuff.  But ohwell.

* Random Encounters v2 - My Monster Charts
Not a 100% lost. They are on wout's site.  Just gotta extract to a
text file fo reasy access.
Back to monchart.tzt so not a total loss. But miss that file.

* Culture Project - Not overally critical.  But was helpful.
I did post on the list years ago i think.  So maybe I can try to
google the list?
Basically my text versions of Culture Book.  I did find my Culmagic
and Culpower files
that were on my game site.  But I had like CulEco and other stff
which was quick chart
hints.  I thought i sent this to wout but don't see it online.

* Ship Project - This will be a ig loss.  Granted i never finished
it.  But it was 95% done.
All but ship creature rules.  The breakthrough on th emath i had last
year..ugh I spent 2 years on that
math and now poof.  :<  This will be a big loss.
All ship/sea related files like magic, encounters, NMIs, etc.
Though i do see a link fo rSea NMIS on line.

* Spells - Spell project I had over 200 other new spells.  Including
a slew of some form Mark/Kell.
V2 pnp had probably 100 of those.  But not all.  So This is a big
loss.  I thought I sent those files
newspell.txt and such to John or someone.  I may try for a list
google as it may have been posted years ago.
But to track each post down..bleh.
A big lossof work.

* Monsters - v2 I had a text file monster2.txt of all the v2 creatures.
Granted its in wout's great pdf.  BUT I had a few not in that file.
This text file was useful compared to pdf as a quick scan, cut/paste.

I tihnk everything else cna be recovered from wout's site.
I think.  Aside form char sheets.

If anyone has these files let me know.
I suspect I sent tons of this to John.  He is searching.
But could've done David or others.

Weather - Weather.txt a minor loss.  it is on the website though.
So can get form wout's site.  Just convert it back to a text file. :)