[pnpgm] Thank you re: PC descriptions re: update #19 GM notes

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 21:13:25 CEST 2018

all OOC:

Again, my thanks to all the descriptions from so many at once! I went back to Kell's funeral for Ix's description (altho' we didn't have her name yet)  & am appreciative of the description update posted by Scott on the website. I've been making my own records & it's nice to have it all in one spot for everyone.

Will have my update in later today & will try to be less confusing (altho' it's hard when so much seems to need to be done at once, especially for a new member of your team - heeheehee)

Bess L. Hadley