[pnpgm] Game Update #19 - File #233 - Duties are assigned

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat May 26 03:37:42 CEST 2018

  HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
                            [Backup Navigator]
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
                            [Captain/Leader]
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   --.Rachelle.Gauthier ... Ix...........     ??????..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
                            [Navigator]
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   --.Bess.Hadley...........Raddok............Miner...Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
                            [First Mate]
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Zol Zim (Wolf) - Ix

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #19 sequence (file #222)

       Admin Notes: Roster updates based on notes.

         From Mae: [Re: Actions]
           Maelorna listens to Raddoks story as Arawn translates...

           ...creeping across her lips, "I'll be happy to help teach...
         GM: Ack.  So you are sleeping where? Unsure of the three places you
             listed.  The smugglers hold (one without cage) has no windows
             so is very hot and not much free air.  That would have to be
             fixed for a bedroom to be made.