[pnpgm] Language Proficiency

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri May 25 05:34:06 CEST 2018

That's what i figure as well.  Glad to see you still lurking. :)
Can always play...:)

To players:
Spent last 3 days on update.  Well mostly 3.  Kinda hard to work
Wednesday my Bday :)
I'm 98% done with REcap.  At least I was until I got 5 more posts
tonight.  So 90% I guess.
Those posts will get more posts..and so on..a vicious cycle.
Once done with recap can do New stuff.  Already at 1k lines. :)
I'm off today and tomorrow (Fri). So that'll help.
Assuming no slew of new posts i can try to finish today or Saturday...
Stay tuned..