[pnpgm] re Update #18 - Raddok's responses to Arawn & Dorhak, etc

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri May 25 02:06:12 CEST 2018

OOC: A bit confused on which are posts that I should have Arawn reply to. It seems like you've spoken to Z'leyra but in case you spoke to both characters...

IC:

 Arawn smiled. "You're welcome. And I'm familiar with Mygone's. I can take you unless Ix wishes to depart immediately. Otherwise I'm sure one of the others can serve as a guide and translate for you. After you gather your gear you can probably keep both horse and gear at Z'leyra's place as she offered it to you and the other new companions. It'll make gathering the horses later easier for me."