[pnpgm] Maelorna's desc & response to Dorhak

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Mon May 21 21:26:16 CEST 2018

Maelorna smiles as she looks at her reflection in the mirror, running her
delicate fingers along her pale cream coloured skin almost glows in the
light.  Granted some would consider her statuesque at six feet in height,
she preferred the term voluptuous.  A moan coming from the bed behind her
reminded her that her meal was still very much alive.  She turns to look at
the victim on the bed and her lips curl into knowing smile and her eyes
shine with a playful promise.  "Now then, care to tell me again how many
holes your going to make in my body and then abuse those holes until there
was nothing left of me?" she giggles, "You wouldn't believe how hungry that
talk makes me," as she looks at the struggling man hungrily.

Maelorna blinks from her musing and realizes that Dorhak had said
something, she vaguely recalled the question and nods, "If you'll have me,
with luck this time we'll not have to deal with what we had before yes?"
she offers, "Also, we leave at first light?  Or are we delayed until Arawn
& the blind one return?"