[pnpgm] Game Update #18 - File #206 - Secrets and TMI

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 03:14:10 CEST 2018

Pyan is  foot 3 inches tall and has a BMI of 22.5, his build leans towards the muscular side. His hair and skin are dark.  He  the most distinctive thing about what he wears is his boots that have a wood style to them. Other than the books we wears jerkin over a long shelved shirt and summer pants of a simple but well made design.

Pyan introduces himself to the group, "I'm Pyandalgor of the Omavor, A skilled hunter and humble story-teller. I'm proficient with the bow, spear, dagger and the sling and have some skill with javelins, and the pike and just recently learned the use of swords. I know how to survive off the lands of plains, forest, and hills, thou I have some magical trinket that makes food, and I have some still at tracking."
> "Pyan!  Your tracking skills might come in handy, as might your mighty hunting skills. > Besides, I like you.  You're quiet for a human.  Will you need to gather your things?"
"I'd be glad to lend you my skills and all my things are ether on me or my horse."
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.