[pnpgm] Dorhak

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sat May 19 08:06:37 CEST 2018

Unali: "I will join you and as I have been on ships around here before,
I know the ropes a little bit, so I can help out during the trip. Just
now, I will report back the foreign connections we found and see if
surveillance of that last slaver agent can be taken up by local
authorities. If we can sail of tomorrow I am sure some people will be
more relaxed around here."