[pnpgm] get ready

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Sat May 19 01:23:24 CEST 2018

Z'leyra nods her head and responds to Dorhak's offer "Yes, I accept the
position of first mate. While my seamanship can be improved and I should
learn navigation I do have a variety of skills that should assist in your
captaining of this vessel."

  "I will go to my manor, organize supplies and work my magics so that I
can be back here at the break of dawn equipped for travel and hopefully
with a new language necklace. Those not staying on board or at some other
location may spend the night at my manor where we shall be served dinner
and an early breakfast."

  "How long a voyage do we supply for? What supplies do we already have? I
shall have my staff contract for the difference to be delivered shortly
after daybreak."