[pnpgm] Game Update #18 - File #206 - Secrets and TMI

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 04:31:52 CEST 2018

<OOC - I apologize for my lack of communication, been very busy with 2 business and feeling under the weather. So much fun.>

[1:55pm]
Fremea kept quiet almost this whole time, mostly because she didn't have much to say. She listened to Dorhak go on about secrets and seeing Arawn's unhappy gaze on her. She thought about her position in the group. She really didn't have the anger issues as she used, did she do this rashly, to rescue the slaves? Maybe. Maybe she could have done it differently. Were the sailors really innocent? She is not sure about that. Possibly they did not know they were hauling slaves, but then does that matter?

Anyone looking at her, sees her shrug to herself a little.

"Many speak of secrets, yet if everyone tells theirs, that will not mean things will not change. I was captured by my own kind and kept away from my family, some of this group knows that. Yet, that seems to not be a matter when I see something that is wrong. I have been trained to take care of situations, that I was told to do, but now I am my own person. Maybe I did jump to taking care of this faster than needed, yet it seems you all are forgetting there are now no longer slaves here." She looks at Mae, the dwarves and even Xi. "I do not regret doing what I did, and I will take from it that I could have done it differently. I will still not hesitate to make sure all stay free." She does not get agitated, even if she did not have the gem on her. Her demeanor is very much matter of fact.

She takes a couple of breath's before continuing. "As for my fighting, you already know my skill with the bow, being a Fae I have use of magic and I am skilled in many arts of staying hidden while killing. Many of these were not my choice to learn, but I will use them to do what I must."

[2:14pm]
When Arawn approaches her, she just stares at him for a couple of minutes. He wants to understand or better to correct her from her actions. Maybe he is just here to see why she did it.

"I do no regret rescuing the slaves. I did not do this without making sure they were slaves. Maybe I did not need to kill all that I did, yet my training is to not leaving anyone around that can injury or turning the situation around. You may think I did