[pnpgm] Response to Update #18,Game #8

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri May 18 01:44:03 CEST 2018

[Raddok asks Arawn (in Donaran/Salaqi), "I believe you said you could move our horses from here once we reached Vahear? Is it better to keep my horse's equipment here on board or take it to the stable where he's boarded - that is, if you can move it, too? You see, I have leather barding as well as the saddle & bridle, and I'd rather they were not stored where they would pick up that - odor - from the bilge." ]

   Arawn smiled amusedly when Raddok expressed his issues with the stink of the bilge.

   "It will be fine if you leave it here. I can bring the horse gear with me when I collect the horses."

[He also adds "I have travel rations & some food items in my pack that I just picked up here yesterday. I will add the items that won't store beyond the voyage to our food supplies. I am willing to go get any supplies we need, although since I don't yet know the language, I might make a better dogsbody & just carry what others pick up.

"Also, if there's someone who can help me learn your group's common language, let them know I can pay them for their time."]

   "I wouldn't worry about the food. An actual itinerary has yet to be discussed and we have more than enough funds to see to supplies. But if there's anything of a more personal nature you'd like to acquire before heading out let one of us know. We can accompany you until you've a chance to learn Marentian. And as to learning that, you should speak with Z'leyra," he said, nodding his chin the direction of the shamaness. "She's fluent in Salaqi as well as Donaran… in fact most of us are... and she has a means to allow you to learn languages quickly."

********

Description and any replies to Raddok's introduction:

   I'll try and get to this a bit later. Right now I'm juggling a bit:)