[pnpgm] (no subject)

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri May 18 01:42:50 CEST 2018

[She shrugs and shakes her head and ignores it for the moment.  A smile creeping across her
lips, "I'll be happy to help teach him Marentien," she offers, "As for price, I do not understand the
purpose of charging him to learn.  I can think of a price I would like to ask, I do not know if
he is capable of paying," as she pauses for a moment before smiling warmly at him, "A language
for a language," she offers honestly.]

   "Assuming Z'leyra crafts the proper tool as offered then learning languages should prove easy for the both of you. But if she doesn't then I'm sure the two of you could work something out."