[pnpgm] Game Update #17

Rachelle Gauthier sweetlildragonette at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 15:55:09 CEST 2018

"Whenever is convenient for you, please, but not too long.  I'm sure he's worried about me enough," she certainly didn't want to rush him.

She listened to the others speak, considering their words.  Perhaps she could join them, if they didn't object to a blind woman tagging along.  She palms her cane and turns her head to address Dorhak, "I'm a healer, but I'm still learning.  And I'm trained in the sword and spear."

OOC: Sorry for delays and short post!