[pnpgm] Kiet responds

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun May 6 07:02:19 CEST 2018

Kiet listens to the ugly little man, and then to Mae's response, and then to the Dwarf's reply.  He rolls his eyes and thinks they should just get a room.

However, Kiet has wanted something similar to this.  So many secrets, especially amongst the longest term ones of this group.

"Alright Dorhak.  I'm in.  I am, foremost, a mage.  A grey Elder mage.  In my past I drove wagons and learned acrobatics.  I still perform just for fun.  I am also an herbalist, actor, know how to raise horses...who would have believed it considering my home island...I have been sailor, smuggler...Arawn, we simply must compare notes...merchant in unsavory products, and some weapons.  I can use shield, daggers, javelins, and this tulwar.  I have a variety of magic items, including these rings, which could kill just about anyone here.  I also like to make items useful for our travels.  I have ways to create food and water while on the trail.  Even fodder for the horses.  I seek to find as many Natural Magic creation rites as possible.  Much of my equipment is magic, so assume it to be so.  The weapons, especially just make killing easier and more efficient."

Kiet hesitates for a moment, then finishes with "Speaking of killing, I am well skilled in that art when necessary and we have a prisoner.  But also I can often extract information from them.  Not my proudest accomplishment."

"I can be more specific about things if you need it"

Sent from my iPad