[pnpgm] Response to Dorhak

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Sat May 5 21:53:57 CEST 2018

Maelorna shifts from one leg to the other as she stands there listening to
the dwarf, 'How dare he!  You tell that, no better yet, let me tell him!'
the voice yells out as she struggled to maintain a pleasant demeanor.  She
regards the dwarf and her lips curl into a knowing smile, "Secrets?  You
ask much Dorhak, without giving in return, I have many secrets, which would
you like to know?  But do understand, any secrets about myself I give, I
expect, no demand you to reciprocate freely  I have no reason to fear
telling you anything, but know that there is one secret that the only one I
will tell is him, " as she nods to Arawn, "Fortunately, he already knows
it, I'm already more fearful of that than having you take your anger and
frustration out on me again," as she smiles sweetly, "Granted, I wouldn't
deny you were well within your rights, after all, 10 months of hunger all
within an instant tends to be very bad for me and the nearest meal, I'm
actually happy it had been you I somehow chose, as I don't think the others
would have survived," she looks at Dorhak and her smile grows warmer,

"As for my skills, I am no seaman, it doesn't mean I'm not capable of
assisting with general labor, cleaning and the like, I will admit I was
trained by the best erotisist and other arts of pleasure, and no, not just
whoring thank you," as she sighs and almost gives a playful squeal as she
can imagine the handsome captain in her bed.  "I can summon, eventually
I'll be able to summon true pets that will have no issues of control, but
fire darts I've been practicing more with.  Daggers and the crossbow that
was given to me, I've become a bit more proficient with.  Now for the less
desirable skills," as she shrugs, "Yes, I'm a thief, more like a second
story burglar, fortunately I've not had the displeasure of making the guild
in this city take note of me," as she smiles.  "but it was more self taught
due to necessity, years in a bed just to be someone's pet succubus tends to
lead to idle hands and all that," she chuckles.

"As for my prettier half, I'm learning a bit more, I can use some of her
abilities without having to take on her form.  I can feed now, without
having to change, as well, I can make those I want pets," as she puts a
finger up to her lips in thought, "Well, I haven't truly figured out how to
tell if their my pet," as she shakes her head and looks at Dorhak, "Well,
tell me, what secrets you want to hear first?" she asks with a grin.