[pnpgm] also from Update #17 - response to Kiet's intro

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 18:34:04 CEST 2018

Raddok is pleased by Kiet's introduction & replies, also bowing slightly. "I, too, have experience in several areas, although not as impressive as yours. I was raised on an estate & earned estate management, but have worked on  my own as a teamster, a miner and as caravan guard.

"I want to help, & if I overheard that word "Vahear" right, I have been there - briefly, & have a standard visitor's map of the island.

"But you have much on your mind. We'll talk more later.  Very pleased to meet you."

Bess L. Hadley