[pnpgm] Game Update #17

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue May 1 02:01:24 CEST 2018

   "If your wish is to return to Ba'ru that can be accomplished with ease," Arawn said, the sound of an offer in his voice.

   "I am curious though why the shaman wanted to take your eyes," he then said, annoyance mingling with his concern, the former directed at the other shaman. "But that might be more than you're comfortable sharing at the moment.
   But assuming a powerful curse hasn't been placed around them I may be able to regenerate your eyes. I am a druid, among other things."