[pnpgm] Game Update #1=12

Rachelle Gauthier sweetlildragonette at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 19:24:28 CEST 2018

Ix was unable to discern the item until Mournath started fidgeting with it.  When she realized what it was and its function, she tightened her grip on her cane, since she was too late to stop it, "We have just lost any chance at questioning our dead captain..."  Being nudged by Freema caught her attention and she sighed, resigning to the fact that there was nothing she could do.  She couldn't bring the man's soul back.  She does turn to follow Freema, leaving Unali and Mournath in the captain's quarters.  Upon discovering the dwarves, she touches the fae's arm and motions up to let her know she was heading above deck.  She carefully makes her way up the stairs and straight to the wolf, ignoring the guards for now.  Gently stroking the wolf, she speaks softly to it in her native language, but it was a good guess on anyone's part that she was likely saying 'good boy'.