[pnpgm] Game #8 - re Update #11 - Raddok helping Arawn

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 23:32:39 CET 2018

OOC: Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be aboard (oops - excuse the pun)! Sorry I was late with update #11. Early part of week rather hairy with appointments - didn't get to responding till late Tuesday night (sorry, Scott; I always seem to send my updates after 2 AM PDT - lol)

IC:
Raddok willingly translates any Dwarf Elder (language) he hears to Arawn, since they have a language in common (Salaqi). He yells a greeting back (Dwarf Elder) "Master Dwarves, are you okay?" but doesn't leave Arawn, since the wolf is still present (& the giant cat, somewhere on board), & he's currently unarmed.

He is horrified to discover the presence of enslaved prisoners on board, realizing this fact as Arawn informs him of it. He starts explaining to Arawn what he knows & who he is & why he's on board [GM has potential dialogue, Roddok's half, anyway] He is trying to follow Arawn's instructions about moving injured sailors together & doing emergency compresses/bandages to severely injured ones, but not the soldiers.

OOC: this is for update #11. will have new stuff for #12 in a couple days

Bess L. Hadley