[pnpgm] Game Update #10 - File #118 - Infamy and Death!

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 04:07:28 CET 2018

No, Kiet does not want to try his luck at out-running a crossbow bolt.  That would be foolishness.

Having done nothing wrong, Kiet will happily follow any (reasonable) command the guards give.  He will even answer most of their questions, letting them know that he was just trying to catch up to a ship's officer to ask him some questions about his ship and cargo.

Kiet will even tell them that men from that ship attacked and tried to abduct a dwarf he knows as Dorhak.  Some of Kiet’s friends, including Z'leyra, thought the ship crew might have been engaged in slavery, though silly to try to enslave dwarfs.

Sent from my iPad