[pnpgm] Complications...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 04:17:12 CET 2018

The birds that poop on you and your car?  They had fun this week.

Thur night get hoem computer got real slow.  Rebooted.  Rebooted BIOS
reported cp overheat.
Confirmed in BIOS MB fan at 98 degrees.

I sent msg to Alex but his people never told him.  Staff..sigh

Shut down.  Sent to shop last night.  Sure enough cooling unit dead.
Fans were fine.  Cooling system uses cool water I guess don't
understand the logistics but its diff than a regular fan.  It was
right over Motherboard.  So heat caused pc to slow donw.

Replaced.  Got better and new improved (tm) unit.  Seems to be fine now.

So was out of pc for 2 days.  Withdrawals!

Alex never got msg so could not warn you guys. Strike 2.  (#1 unit death)

It is now 10pm SAturday and no real time for update before bed.
Strike 3

Staff wants raise after seeing those teachers get record
raises.  Dwarves you can only beat so much!

So that strike may take a week.
Strike 4.

So when is next update?

Dunno.  A week.
I may have it dne Tue/wed but don't have odds yet.  If not will try Saturday.
IF not then maybe a week from Tue?

Still can take posts.
Think I have actnos from all but Dorhak, Kiet and Mae if need be.

I'll try to do update tue but no guarantee!

Strike 5
Get pc into our new car.  It stalls.  opps.
Seems like gas we got may have water in it.  Shudder stall.
Sis in Law comes drives us home.  LEaves her car.
We get home fine in our car.
Niece's car this last week has headlights not working (a switch)
Get home Bro's car dies around corner.
They walk to my place and borrow our car that stalled to get sis in
law's car in best buy parking lot.

So strike 6-7?

Lots of bird poop.

So span of a week 3 car issues with 3 diff cars.
pc issues.

So not been a fun week.

Stay tuned but wanted to give youa sitrep on things..