[pnpgm] Game Update #8

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Mar 4 23:50:37 CET 2018

[Time 10:27:05 am]

   As the party moved away from the alley Arawn briefed them on his actions and insight.

   "From what my magic is able to glean, the man was telling the truth. He was just following orders and seems to have no idea as to any slaves which leaves the soldiers as our culprits. If we have the right group.
   And I've altered his memory for now so that he recalls us as strangers who discovered him after he was jumped. Best to avoid any charges, especially as he seems mostly innocent."

   "But if we need to track him down later I have the means to do so," he said, referring to the strands of hair for those in the know.

[Time 10:28:00 am]

   "The City Guard will likely be here soon," Arawn warned the party, nodding slightly in the direction of the sailors and then the officer who had just disappeared.

   He watched the wolf and large cat cornering the man on deck. The alfar seemed unsure of what to do - it was broad daylight and things were already complicated enough, especially as he did not know who the innocents were. But he did not wish there to be more bloodshed.

   Stepping out of direct view he whispered an ancient rhyme to invoke a cloak of invisibility before making his way on to the ship.

[OOC: Invisibility, max EL, Sidh Tongue and Empathy boost]