[pnpgm] Game Update #20

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jun 26 01:34:09 CEST 2018

Replying to Unali in Katai:

   "A pity as we need answers though I can't blame them if they did. If I discover otherwise and anything else of interest during the journey I'll make sure to let you know. The same with Damon. I'm sure he felt there was a reason to keep it out of government hands but I'll have a talk with him shortly."