[pnpgm] Game Update #20

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Jun 15 08:50:20 CEST 2018

Unali in Katai to Arawn "The imprints of steel capped boots on the side
of his head make me believe his former captives may have played a role
in his demise. I did not follow up to find who in particular did deliver
the fatal blow.

Neither did I follow up on Damon. It would be good to ask him what he
found before we cast off."