[pnpgm] Dorhak sings!

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 04:41:05 CEST 2018

As our Captain enters the fray, his voice rings out to begin the fight:

“On to BATTLE !!

So lets clear the air and grab a chair,
I've got a flair when I fight a bear.
I rip off its skin, for my girl to wear,
I did it for a silly dare, I'm your worst nightmare,

Even check out my facial hair!

Relax, face the facts, I’m more than enough,
Look at me I'm tough and I’m rough,
I could say more but I've said enough so ...

On to Battle !

Seems to me that you're not even skilled,

I can fill a lake with the blood that I've spilled.
I'll decorate my house with your heads I've killed.

I'm in a blind rage, and on a rampage,

I've killed more men than has old age so ..

On to Battle !

Here We've only just begun !

And I'm not even close to being done !

I've killed far worse than you, I'm really that crazy.
I go all berserk and my eyes go all glazy,
I get all so mad, but You'll pay the fee!

On to Battle!”

singing and swinging!