[pnpgm] update #29A - comment on GM decision only

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 20:22:05 CEST 2018

Update #29A: comment on - GM's decision

[OOC]: I concur with your decision. I had not mentioned carrying weapon earlier & you made some other good points. I am happy with the mace & shield being on top of the locker, as much easier than getting locker open first, & it feels right that Raddok would have the mace & shield out & covered by the quilted armor to keep hot sun off of them.

[IC]: From now on, when Raddok is not otherwise occupied (seamanship, helping on ship's chores), his weapons will be within reach of his hands, or only a jump away - he's learned his lesson. (I just hope there's NOT something else I have overlooked. I have always assumed he had weapon(s) to hand during the night, when danger more likely to be able to sneak up on ship, but since had not yet specified so, - consider it now said.)

Bess L. Hadley