[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #54 - Getting the band back together for one last tour!

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 08:54:55 CET 2018

Wondering what is going on, she tells the kids (students now) to keep practicing and she will finish up with them later. Since she already has her what she likes to carry with her around town, including her daggers and bow, she quickly flies over to Z's. It has taken awhile to have people realize it is not a demon coming to get them when she flies around, however she still goes higher than she normally would just to make sure she gets there without interruption.

Upon hearing that the smelly dwarf was captured and was rescued, she wonders why anyone would want him. "I will do some scouting with my telescope, so they will not be able to see watching them at all."

She flies off to see what is going on and wait for where they will all join up and tell them what she has learned.