[pnpgm] Fremea's IBT

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 01:41:37 CET 2018

I have Fremea's IBT.  So this means updates halfted for a week.  Will
want to get this done first.
I won't be able to do much on it till Fri/Sat then Mon/Tue/wed.

But unsure if will be done by then as it usually takes 1-2 weeks for
3 months of itme. ;)

BUT this gives you guys ample time to plan the assault.
or at least let dorhak take it all on and party watch?
or call city guards and have them raid ship...
or rent a ship and ram the ship and board like pirates...
or send Mae to do one massive drunken orgy and distract them!...
or send Arawn to tell the history of the cosmos and ..sorry fell asleep...j/k!

So got a week maybe 2.

Will wait for the great plans!!!!