[pnpgm] Game up #7

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Feb 26 06:59:00 CET 2018

   Arawn continued to smile as he looked over to Dorhak, giving him a conspirational wink that the dwarf, though not the sailor, could see.

   "Oh, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. We'll get him right as rain and he can wait at the tavern for us so we can have a chance to have a drink with him later."

   Continuing to hide his face from the sailor's view the alfar leaned in to whisper so only Dorhak could hear, "Please trust me and play along. I'll explain after."