[pnpgm] Game Update #7

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Feb 26 03:46:19 CET 2018

OOC:

*****
>From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                      [Back at the alley, Damon recovers.  Is it suddenly
          hot           over here?  He wipes sweat from his brow.  "Ahh.
          Guys.           Fremea just flew off.  You don't think she is
          like I don't           know off to take out the ship?"]
             "It's possible, though she may simply be scouting things out."
          Answering Arawn's question Z'leyra states, "What is going...
        GM: Ack.  Odd.  I never got that above section on her scouting.
            I checked all my files nothing.  Based on those strange
            email ascii characters that google inserts it must be from
            Mae/Don.  So I assume Mae may have emailed folks without
            CCing me or something?  Since that last line on scouting
            I never saw till now.  Unless I'm missing an email to
            converted text file. :)  If Mae didn't say it then sorry.
*****
   ? - The 'scouting' comment was me posting for Arawn in response to Damon saying Fremea just flew off toward the ship. Arawn would have hoped/assumed scouting due to the risk Fremea would have taken saving them alone plus due to the fact that Enhanced Sapphire makes it impossible for her to get angry/hate for any reason.

*****
       From Mae: [Re: Actions]
          Maelorna sighs as she kneels next to Arawn, "I kept my...
        GM: Ack. To clarify if this is a Fascinate spell death is not
            the end.  Dispel/Banish, Negate Curse, as well as the caster
            can release the thrall by simple will.  So killing him is
            only the last resort.
*****
   I'm guessing this is referring to the succubus innate power, Seduction, which is permanent as listed under their Creature description short of an Exorcism, Negate Curse, or Death. As written and short of adjustment, theirs is a particularly nasty one as ANY agreement to a request causes automatic success WITHOUT needing to roll for spell success, so particularly nasty - 'Could you hold that door open for me for just a moment?' - person politely holds the door open - BAM! - Auto permanent Seduction!!!

*****
   A bit late now to worry about correcting things but Arawn wouldn't have asked redundant questions (as it seems Dorhak asked some... just didn't know this at the time I posted as no one replied to the Q&A post) and could have saved some time (if it still matters), being able to tell the truth behind the sailor's replies to Dorhak's questions by casting Hidden Truth while Mae was enchanting the man:)
*****

IC:

[Time: After Arawn's attempt to alter the sailor's memory, posted as a reply to the post for Mae, and after sending the sailor back to the tavern for now or otherwise being able to talk to the party out of earshot of the sailor]

   "Not good. Not good at all," he said, concern in his voice. "Even if there are slaves aboard it seems that at least some of the crew are unaware... innocent."
   He looked off in the direction of the docks, a troubled look on his face.

   "Let's hope Fremea hasn't started any trouble yet," he said before turning his attention back to the party. "I can risk a group Translocation to an out of the way spot on or near the dock if you wish. Otherwise, let's get a move on."

OOC: If the party decides to move on foot Arawn will ride ahead with Corsaya to scout out a spot in case he feels pressure to ride back and Translocate the group closer to the ship,